As we transition into the post pandemic period, Telehealth is here to stay! We’re sitting down with Dr. Leslie Eiland, an endocrinologist living with type 1 who is also the Director of her Telehealth Program in Omaha, to talk about what Telehealth is, how it can be utilized for those living with diabetes, and how it addresses the needs of those who aren’t located near a provider. We’ll also go over how you can prepare for a Telehealth appointment and tips to get the most out of your visit.
TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR DIABETES – THE PODCAST! ...With Expert Endocrinologists Living with T1D, Drs. Steven V. Edelman & Jeremy Pettus
Telehealth with Dr. Leslie Eiland (Endocrinologist living with T1D)
Questions We’ll Cover in This Episode:
• What is Telehealth?
• Why weren’t we using Telehealth before the pandemic?
• How well can diabetes be managed via Telehealth?
• What are the benefits of Telehealth?
• What are the struggles with Telehealth?
• What does Telehealth look like post pandemic?
• How should you prepare for a Telehealth visit?
• How can you get the most out of your Telehealth visit?
Lecture on Telehealth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf7UkB54mVI★ Support this podcast ★