The Upper Hand: Leveraging Limitations to Turn Adversity into Advantages – Featuring Chris Ruden
TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR DIABETES® - THE PODCAST! ...With Expert Endocrinologists Living with T1D, Drs. Steven V. Edelman & Jeremy Pettus
Chris Ruden, a resilient individual with a unique diabetes journey, shares his inspiring story and valuable insights with Dr. Edelman. He shares his ideas regarding the importance of maintaining a positive mindset and understanding the impact of language on diabetes management.
Questions We’ll Cover in This Episode:
- Who is Chris Ruden?
- What is Chris Ruden’s diabetes story?
- How can we strengthen our positive mindset?
- How can language help us better manage our diabetes?
- How is managing a business similar to managing diabetes?
- What is self-sabotage?
- What are the keys to living a successful life with diabetes?
Chris' Website: https://chrisruden.com/
**Tune in for 2 new episodes each month! Like what you hear and want to help us grow? Please rate and review this podcast so we can reach more people living with diabetes!**★ Support this podcast ★